Deltix provides a range of consultancy services – primarily but not exclusively for the rail sector – with particular emphasis on three areas:
Communications and presentation skills
- High-quality report writing, targeted on individual client and audience needs
- Polished PowerPoint presentations, designed to get the message across clearly and succinctly
- Skilled editing of reports, articles and other communication materials.
Switching freight from road to rail
- Advice and assistance on potential demand and supply for possible new rail freight terminals, including scope for Government grant aid
- Site options analysis – assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of alternative railhead sites
- Guidance on the development of multi-modal strategies and the scope for inter-modal hubs for distribution.
Passenger rail research
- Strategic review of development opportunities for specific rural and regional rail corridors – addressing demand and supply issues.
- 'Informed Mystery Shopper' assessment of train operating companies' practical delivery of on-train service.
- Promoting greater involvement by local people in the specification and marketing of local rail services by local people through Community Rail Partnerships.